BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taylor Swift writing a Cookbook?-gossipteen.com

Photobucket

PhotobucketBeing a top musical act isn’t enough for teen Taylor Swift. Branching out as an author, the country music star is reportedly getting ready to write a cookbook 

featuring her family’s traditional recipies.

“I’m writing a cookery book with all of my family’s recipes!” Taylor is quoted as telling Sugar magazine. “My mum’s teaching me her brisket later on today. I’m going to throw a dinner party for all my friends and teach them too!”

Earlier this year, the singer/songwriter already stepped out of music and into fashion with L.E.I. sportswear sundresses sold exclusively at Wal-Mart.

Sugar Magazine is a top selling British teen mag and while the quote may (or may not) be accurate, the phrasing was most like changed (cookery and mum are not used in the US by teens very often.)

Would you buy a cookbook by Taylor Swift? Miley Cyrus? Selena Gomez? Miranda Cosgrove? Tell us who you want to cook with!

0 comments: